Fly Chips full range solutions for ICWorldwide Component SourcingSame day shipping for stock itemsSpecializing in obsolete, shortage & Hard to find partsISO 9001:2015 certified
About Fly Chips
FlyChips is an electronic parts distributor specializing in a wide range of electronic parts. We have long term relationship with local and international authorized suppliers, giving us the opportunity to cover any purchasing needs.As one of the leading electronic component parts distributors, we can provide you various famous brands semiconductors as well as some hard-to-find components at attractive prices.
Our global partnerships and industry experience lets us anticipate market demand for electronic components – and we enjoy sharing this insight with our valuable clients.
As part of our activities, we work according to the strictest standards, and all of our components are sold with full responsibility.
FlyChips owns the Israel Standards Institute Certificate: ISO 9001: 2008.
Here are the main areas of expertise of the company:
- Shortening delivery times – with partnerships with more than 150 suppliers and companies from around the world, we meet the immediate need for rapid supply. The company stock components include more than three million kinds of components with immediate supply of less than 24 hours.
- Locating components supply and difficult Obsolete Components (components not being produced anymore by the original manufacturer) – Using advanced tools and agreements with companies, FlyChips will select for you the most reliable procurement sources, including professional examination of the components and responsibility for quality.
- Cost reduction of components for ongoing production process. Lowering the cost of parts in the long term and short term.
- rocurement services according to the Full product tree or Hlki- full procurement services for the production of graded according to delivery schedules.
- Full procurement services in OS – complete procurement services in the electronics outsourcing model at customer or company offices.
- Purchase and maintenance of surpluses’ inventories according to your company’s needs.